COURSE 9TH CLASS
COURSE - 9TH ( FOR 8TH STD. APPEARED STUDENTS / 9TH STD. STUDYING STUDENTS) (4 YEARS PROGRAMS)
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations. In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student's potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
WHY FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in JEE(Advanced) in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented students can succeed by starting their JEE training in XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you in Top rank students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as class IX to achieve the desired success in JEE.
- Entire course is divided into 13 phases: 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class IX & X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE (Advanced) continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE & NEET pattern
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Chapter Practice Problems Sheet (CPPS): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
Online Test Series for NTSE + JEE Main + JEE Advanced + BITSAT+ KVPY through velocityinstitute.com: This is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. This empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
With Velocity Institute's Online Service - You Can
- Take Subject Concept Tests, Full & Part Online Test Series.
- Experience simulated test environment for your preparation.
- Achieve your goal and claim the glory.
- Gain insights through in-depth analytics & detailed score report.
- Benchmark yourself amongst successful aspirants.
- Identify improvement areas and remedial suggestions.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
Classroom contact hours of approx 1230 hours (265 in class IX, 284 in class X, 401 in class XI & 280 hrs. in class XII) excluding :
- Doubt removal sessions
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.