COURSE - 7TH ( FOR 6TH STD. APPEARED STUDENTS / 7TH STD. STUDYING STUDENTS)
Velocity’s this Program aims at raising the IQ / Mental Ability of the students to two years ahead of time and will develop logical thinking required for success in various future competitive exams like National level scholastic Exam - National Talent Search Exam (NTSE), Olympiads, National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) and Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO)). etc.
Moto of this Program Trains a Student for Overall Logical Thinking and Scientific Aptitude at an early age thereby transforming the Academic Life of Students. This is the time while a Student Encounters Change in Academic Methodology from a text based Academics in Class VI to a Matured Academic Life in Class VII and Beyond…
This program will also guide the students to approach Science & Mathematics in an objective manner to solve complex numerical problems. Biology will also be an integral part of this Program. Parents will be able to notice substantial difference in the analytical skills and IQ of their little ones with this program.
COURSE DETAILS :
- Subjects covered will be Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Mathematics and Mental Ability.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Chapter Practice Problems Sheet (CPPS): On each chapter Students will be given Chapter Practice Problems sheet which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the Students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every Student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Regular feedback & Test Analysis Sessions.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teacher meetings.
COURSE DURATION AND SCHEDULE
- About 175 hrs. Including classroom interaction and tests.
- Classes will be held only on Saturdays, Sundays from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. However during vacation classes can be held on regular weekdays also.
- Note 1: The schedule of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest VELOCITY centre for more detail.